The enlarged barrel and single-band cap transition respect the original lines of its predecessor, the Classic Century. It even adopts the Classic Century’s famous conical top. However, the Century II stands alone with its popular medium-diameter design.
- Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
- Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
- Highly-polished translucent cobalt blue lacquer finish
- Swivel-action propel/repel feature
- specially formulated ink that flows flawlessly for a superior writing experience
- Presented in a premium gift box